Login or Register your Mettlestate AccountLog into your account or create a Mettlstate account, to be eligible for the registrations.
For the Players:
- Adhere to not leaking information of the tournament and respect the delay in force on twitch stream. We don’t want any spoilers.
- Ensure that you do NOT leak the password of each server and notify a tournament official immediately if a member of your team or another player has leaked the password in a private message.
- 9.This tournament is strictly for residents of South Africa only.
For the Streamers:
- Ensure you have a mininum of 10 minutes of delay on your stream.
- Please make sure your mods discourage any spoilers.
- Please make sure your mods timeout any viewers who try to pass on information about the tournament from other streams.
- Map – Erangel or Miramar
- Perspective – First Person Perspective (FPP)
- Players – 64
- Team Players – 4
- Adjustable Ratio and Adjustable Total Number
- Ammunitions – 1.1x
- Bolt – 0x
- Sniper Rifles – 3x
- DMRs – 3x
- Assault Rifles – 1.6x
- Hunting Rifles – 0.8x
- LMGs – 0.8x
- SMGs – 1.7x
- Shotguns – 0.9x
- Handguns – 0.3x
- Throwables – 1x
- Melee Weapons – 1.7x
- Crossbow – 0x
- Flare Gun – 0x
- Sight Attachments – 1.1x
- Magazine Attachments – 1.1x
- Muzzle Attachments – 0.6x
- Foregrip Attachments – 1.2x
- Stock Attachment – 1x
- Quiver (Crossbow) – 0x
- Heal Items – 1x
- Boost Items – 1x
- Gas Can – 0.3x
- Backpack – 0.8x
- Helmet – 0.9x
- Armoured Vest – 0.8x
Rounds Point Settings:
Every match in the competition will award points in accordance with the following scoring system
- Kill Points are awarded to Teams based on the number of Kills the Team accumulates during each Match. A team will earn one (1) Kill Point per Kill
- Placement Points are awarded to Teams based on their finishing position at the end of each Match. Teams will accumulate Placement Points based on the following matrix:
- A teams Match Points are the sum of their Kill Points and Placement Points
- Kill Points + Placements Points = Match Points
- A Team’s Total Points is the sum of all Match Points accumulated during a set period of time.
In the event that two or more teams have the same number of Total Points, the following rules shall be applied to break the tie:
- Compare every tied Team’s total Kill Points across all Matches
- Compare every tied Team’s best performing Match based on Match Points
- Compare every tied Team’s best performing Match based on Kill Points
- Compare every tied Team’s Kill Points in the most recent Match
- Compare every tied Team’s Placement Points in the most recent Match
- The tournament admins will only restart the game if 40% of the players are not able to connect.
Please note that Playerunknown's Battlegrounds just released to 1.0 and because of this the unexpected is still possible. Tournament admins will take decisions based on these situations to keep the tournament as enjoyable as possible. We strongly recommend not to alt-tab out whilst waiting in the lobby as it can result in crashes.